Thursday, May 1, 2014

UBUNTU - a philosophy for team work




I was aware of Ubuntu as open source technology much before I fancied the philosophical meaning of it.

I believe this is great mantra for team work. Those who worked on critical team projects may very well understanding it.
"I am, because all of us are". As a team member, one contributes on various parts of project to the best of skills. A perfect team must have each team member thinking like this.

Kids make perfect team members than adults. This was my finding after I coordinated a cookery competition. There was a team of children along with team of ladies in the competition. The children's team won the event. I had to take a winning team representative on to stage for announcement. I asked the eldest looking girl from the team to walk along. She grinned big and said "everybody won. So we all come" ...hmm...I had to agree.

Believe ubuntu. Say thanks to the society irrespective of whatever. These influences are subtle & big.

Wishful thinking...
Willful actions..
Collective results..

No comments:

Post a Comment