Monday, December 28, 2009

The "secret" law of attraction..

My rendezvous with belief of 'law of attraction' was through Imon Ghosh's internal training at office. Until date, I did not hear of that. Imon did no marketing of the philosophy and told us to be skeptical about the whole thing. I was wondering those vague observations of powerful visual thinking (often the negative ones being realised) had a name called 'law of attraction'. I am scared to think negative as I observe them nearly happening.
Somewhere the "Alpha" meditation too, related to same belief. But what ever the beliefs are, no experimentation needed to learn that " Yad bhavaha Thad Bhavathi" (Sanskrit) the results are out of actions derived from a powerful visualisation some where in the surroundings..!
We don't lose any thing by thinking positive.. so why not.. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment