Saturday, April 9, 2011

On becoming wise or something

My tryst with management consultants is not new or not rare.
I wish I am.

Businesses invite them, tell everything about the business, pay them hefty money and get back a thought of what would have known, in beautiful jargon and later state 'this was known..old wine in new bottle... only was not too sure of design of new bottle..!

But most of them are good and justify their role..I have always been inspired by few..
Vibhakar, Nehruji, Pratima, Marla.. list is long..

One of them said.. this interesting one.. try.

At every point of life for a while in the surroundings...
  • Stop
  • Observe
  • Think
  • Internalize
become wise ...

May be this one I assume;
  • Observe
  • Think
  • Internalize + Act
become a leader..
or,
  • Stop
  • Observe
  • Think
  • Internalize + Utilize ...
become a successful dealer(businessman)..!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment