Monday, March 11, 2013

Kumbh Mela - Being merged with universe with "I" to "null"

News of kumbh mela never interested me as much as the mythology stories I used to read in Amarchitra Katha when I was young.

..Until I saw the footage in TV recently ..the largest congregation of human beings in this world!!!
...Very materialistic that I am and used to be.. find that there must be something that 8 crore people find in it that is not materialistic...
..Kumbh mela concluded on Shivrathri... I felt strange that I missed something.. I am missing something.. I wish I took part in it.. at least to realize and strengthen my realization that there is some thing in it.. Every devotee who took part is lucky...
                Hey ..no ..I dont feel it is unhygenic.. endemic ..chaotic..
This is how it could  feel for one and all at Prayag..If I were there..I felt this too like below

I see 8 crore people ..rich poor good bad ugly... Then what am I?  My "I" factor is disppeared ..There is no 'I'.. there is nothing special .. I am one among all

I am walking with 8 crore people...who want salvation.. who believe it is..at the banks of Ganges.. then I am too.. my faith is getting stronger.because 8crore people have the same... I am a spiritual being too.. If "I"=" "=> " " ="  ". Then I or " " is all .. one with null.. I am no myself but every thing.. every one.. Just part of the whole..!!! What an idea sirji!!

I see 8 crore people....who are out of their sinful life...I am too.. if I am..There is nothing more powerful than faith..! Faith that it is true...
I dont die of stampete, cholera or food alergy... I am safely back from Prayag..I lead a normal life.. but I saw the 8crore energies at a single place...I did see what many didn't..! Because they are there voluntarily.. by force of faith... I pray..with all my energies.. as..
This devotion...This station.....This faith....This thought...be eternal..!!

and make this moment repeat for part of future congregations too.. year after year..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment