Sunday, August 31, 2014

Danub - Delta - a picturesque experience


Danub was just a word from my social studies text book. I don't remember which class was that. Some primary school. But recently I had an unplanned visit.
That was a picturesque and serene land. The place was full of steamers and boats but still maintained virgin without much concrete/plastics littering etc. It is a vast amount of water with countless channels and abundant vegetation and lots of birds! When I was deep inside the delta only civilian signs were my local mobile network, my local hosts and some steamers with tourists. Well, indeed lovely!!! I took memory full of videos in all my electronic gadgets.. to relive the nature's glory!

Though I am not a great nature enthusiast, a visit there triggered me an aspiration to visit Ganges. Well, that needs no VISA, just a couple of weeks of Annual leave! Hmm...luckily..

No comments:

Post a Comment