Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Digital Diary - dd/mm/2055


I woke up at 5 and my personal Yoga instructor from Banaras had already checked in my TV screen and doing her warm up.
As soon as I entered my hall the smart TV switched auto on and Yoga instructor wished me good morning and said I am little late.
"I told her I was late because I had a barbeque party a day before. She told me that she already checked my sugar, bp and calorie cut "
of previous day and suggested I do some more of carb-yoga today. My body tag had smart chip which synchs these data into her mobile app.
I had my breakfast and switched on my domestic help...yea.. you read it right...he is a robo.. He does good cleaning without any cribbing.
Water was just not enough for the day. I decided to skip my shower and do with foam wash instead. These double recycled water is so expensive you see.
My electric car is inside garage. I took my mobile out and did remote command to open my garage and take the car out.
Well electricity is so expensive ever since the cars are electric. I went on to drive a little to a charger station and there was a
salon with discount on spa services by Robots. Station had only customers..it was remotely managed.
My mobile just pinged and I saw an alert saying the frequent caller is around 2 KMs away.. I just rang the number.. it was my sister..
She said she was just coming to me since she found my daily calender free of events in her mobile app. Well we went to home to find
no groceries. I ordered a fast delivery pizza for lunch and it got just dropped by pizza drone exactly in 20 mins 30 seconds at my balcony.
"I was about to get in, there was another package drone delivered from flykart - the online shopping company..My sister took the "
"geo coordinates of my balcony last time.. and I knew it now ..why.. She wanted to give me a surprise gift..She said, she jumped a signal "
today and chased by a drone traffic cop to deliver her the fine.. But she just had to make a thumb impression and chose the bank.. the traffic
"drone flew away..She told me, her son recommends to buy the shares of drone making company that had launched sky dabbawallas. "
Mumbai dabbawalas are long gone to history because of drone dabbawalas.. Now they work in fastfood restaurants.
My doctor was online and wanted to check my weight. He said I just dont need to lose weight but in take calcium.. He lives in USA..but consults
tele-consultation on my smart screen TV.. It is a 3D enabled device with two way relay and he has no problem doing tele-consultation. He said he might need a personal diagnosis ..I didn't want to take chances..and called my insurance company
"Ever since stem cell recreation started, My insurance agent told me that cancer is no more under critical illness. I told the doctor, same thing..
..He agreed, cancer is like cold and cough now..Oncology hospitals treat patients on OPD "

Well..life has become expensive for senior citizens..! It was never easy though! Equities of India have souring facevalues for good scripts.. and too many new companies..Brick and morters are only handfull.. I told my sister..
It is time to sign off the day!..Did I say it is already night..Night is still long for the youngsters in this city!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment