Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Art of Execution

An idea or strategy may originate from one brain or bunch of them. The execution requires many hands and brains and often combination of both. When I was working as an executive in a company, I displayed a quotation "action is more important than idea" on my desk. I had so much of priority on the sequence of activities, tasks that were needed to be carried out to get that one idea came from management. In the process, I had ignored the existence of a number of smaller ideas that are laid down to get the best of each individual task.
A whole is sum of parts and each part is important. The ideas become 'great ideas' after they conclude with magical results.
-What are the tasks?
-Are there better, easier, time efficient alternatives to these tasks?
-Very importantly, don't forget 'any' task.

No comments:

Post a Comment