Saturday, January 9, 2010

The values evaluated, under valued, over valued

Alexander ...became the Alexander the great.. by having a series of killings behind.., so did ChandraGupta Maurya, Ashoka....list goes ..on. They valued their ambition. It was a power hungry battle for survival, a desperate situation invited out of greed.."I kill or else I get killed" ... an insecurity ..invited by that first step taken, with choice or lack of it..gone too far...!
The history is full of the stories, within everything has a clash of values between the two entities. As they say the 'history repeats' so do the the clash of values..!
The values those last and the values faded over time and the values those are intrinsic, the values that are not practiced by self but expected in others..! All of them.
The dying man normally never lies..! If that is true, why did he, earlier?
Why the human beings get back to the great values at the end of their life? or at the end of a ending event? Why the values are an 'understatement' and not active phrases?
When I was a school kid, I remember we had to write a note on 'one good work a day' that we have done. As adult can I practice ' one value a day' ? What difference that could make on my life? I found that the value I tried to nurture, consciously practiced..was growing in my personality ...as a natural form..! It was a good feeling..! Somewhere, to practice some principles is like value addition to a product, being known for something..!
Self branding..with practice of principles...!
Now let us check... what are we known for..?

No comments:

Post a Comment